View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Borders: Start looking for other jobs

More ominous portents from an author with connections:

http://www.briankeene.com/?p=5330

I've also been getting emails from them like crazy since the New Year. Today I got one saying I'd "earned $3.15 in Borders Bucks" which were good until 1/31. Later in the mail it mentioned it was my balance as of 12/24 (I spent it before the New Year"

So it looks like they're doing anything they can to lure people in to the stores. Including rolling December Borders Bucks over thru January . But also (deceptively?) telling people they have Borders Bucks they already used

I hope they pull it out somehow, but it does not seem likely.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote