View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 05:38 AM   #64
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigma8 View Post
Grr, you make me feel silly for not checking if they were actually for sale. The Boston Sony Style store had the 350 and 650 on display. They didn't have the new, silver 900 yet, only the older, black model (on display).
I was at the Boston store and saw the sad looking 900. Why they have it on display I have no idea. The 900 is discontinued in favor of the 950 (due maybe mid-November). So there will not be a silver 900. The 950 will be silver though.

One thing I did not do is ask if they had any new readers in stock.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote