View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #15
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvkemp View Post
I am reading a book that I converted from .lit to epub and I am enjoying the format of the book using the lbook beta firmware. And I love the reflow of the pdf now but I do format my own pdfs which makes a big difference.

chuck
Reflow is great, but the font sizes are wrong. Size one is very small, and size 2 already is too big. Size 5 must be for people with really long arms.
And the Webster dictionary in epub format is impossible to search with a virtual keyboard.
And Wikipedia is not available in epub, only in mobi format.
I lose a lot with this new firmware, although pdf reflow is a nice feature. But I had already spent a lot of time converting many pdfs to prc.
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote