View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #89
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Supporting the Kobo Touch was really just an afterthought with this project, so it takes a little extra work to get it all going. Unfortunately, telnet access is needed to get this app up and running. This is the first step. Instructions can be found on the wiki.

The kobo tweaks plugin can be found in this thread, but telnet is still needed to run the weather app.

I know, I know, the whole process is not very friendly towards newbies.
Maybe one of these days I'll get around to making the app more user-friendly.

Last edited by KevinShort; 02-23-2013 at 08:12 PM. Reason: spelling
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote