Thread: Glo User Preference Poll
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:40 PM   #16
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Okay, I also answered auto off wrong. It has never occurred to me to turn my reader off. I also just use sleep so my answer that I selected for 15 minutes should actually be never.

I use the 6 page refresh but when I got the touch for the first time for my son, I never would have done that as there was a lot of ghosting so I refreshed every page. I remember trying other options and couldn't stand it. I don't notice it on the glo though. It is much improved since back then.
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote