View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:41 AM   #10
JSC_1
Enthusiast
JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!JSC_1 rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
The Halo Revelations - Ancient Aliens

SETI League's Bruno Award Winner James Brown said this on Twitter: Good read. Lots of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSC_1 View Post
$3.99 4.6 Stars

Reviews:

Amazon Reviewer:

"I was sucked into story quickly. This isn't just a book about are there or aren't there aliens in Earths past, it is a well written novel concerning the finding of an artifact that may or may not prove the theory once and for all, and what to do with said artifact. I loved this book. Great characters that are brought to life without boring you with too many details that cloud the main focus - the story. If you are into the idea of ancient aliens - you'll especially love this book. But whether you believe in aliens or not, this is a great read. I was pretty tired when I started the book at night but I couldn't force myself to put it down until I was more than half way through. A real page turner."

Booksquawk:

One of the central themes - that of history itself having been manipulated by the powers-that-be in any given timeframe - is convincing."

What if the creationists and evolutionists are both wrong?

http://www.amazon.com/The-Halo-Revel...3588018&sr=8-1

Also available in the UK
JSC_1 is offline   Reply With Quote