Thread: Sigil 0.1.1
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 02:16 PM   #30
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
[Taps microphone]
Hello? I'm Derek and I'm a Windows user.
[muted "Hellos" from the rest of the group]
I just wanted to say that it's been less than 60 seconds since the last time I used Windows. And I just found out that, as a Windows user, I cannot think for myself!
[Gasps from the group]
What I want to know is, is there an OS out there which EXACTLY duplicates the functionality, UI, ease-of-use and complete integration with the BillG/Micro$lut World Domination Plan made by a responsible OS developer? One that can run ALL my M$ apps without needing to recompile, restructure or *RELEARN* all the UIs?

Derek

No, but if you were a Linux user, you could develop one yourself.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote