View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
What is the point of a smartwatch? A $300 watch that no doubt has to be charged often and doesn't do phone stuff?!

As far as I can see it doesn't do anything that a smartphone doesn't do, except fit on your wrist. And it requires a smartphone, specifically a Samsung one, or tablet. For $300 I can get a very nice conventional watch that never needs charging and just allow my smarthone to notify me when I get an email, text message, or phone call.
It saves you from having to reach all the way into your pocket to look at your phone. Life's short enough without wasting needless energy doing so
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote