View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 03:15 AM   #3
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
KPW2013: Has k2pdfopt been on the list of programs you used to try to bring the PDFs into a proper format for reading on a small screen?

JC: Based on my experiences with a KDX, I'd rather say that upwards of ~10", the device stops being portable in a useful way. It may work in an office environment, where you take it from one office to another or to the meeting room, but I wouldn't consider it practical for a university student.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote