View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 01:33 AM   #35
Skibble
Runs With Scissors
Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Do you use notes to keep track of characters and story details? I had to start doing that with my longer pieces, because otherwise I felt like I was getting lost in my own story. In addition to helping me feel more secure and in control, the notes have saved me a lot of time, too. I don't have to search back through what I've already written to rediscover how old I made someone, or on what street an event took place, or who gave what important piece of information to whom. The devil is in the details!

In your shoes, I would be tempted to go back and do an edit to get things to a point where I was comfortable with it, and then proceed. But everyone is different; I'm sure many would recommend just plowing ahead and seeing what happens.

Last edited by Skibble; 12-21-2012 at 01:34 AM. Reason: LOL Spelling!
Skibble is offline   Reply With Quote