View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #108
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock
Do you need a nook to buy ebooks from B & N, specifically magazine subscriptions like Asimov's science fiction? With Amazon, they will only allow downloading magazines direct to the device, and not to Kindle reading software on your PC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballfresno View Post
I need an answer to this as well. I have a Kobo and have been using Fictionwise specifically for buying both Asimov's and Analog magazines. Actually, I bought a Kobo expressly to be able to read those magazines as it has become near impossible to find them in UK newsagents...
Quote:

Overview -
Asimov's Science Fiction
Product Details

Pub. Date: November 2012
Publisher: Penny Publications
Sold By: PENNY PUBLICATIONS - EPERIODICAL
Format: NOOK Magazine (eMagazine)
Sales Rank: 16,773
Delivered: Monthly

Series: ePeriodical Series
BNID: 2940000281604