View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Couldn't disagree more... sounds absolutely dreadful... if I want to discuss a book, read others comments (Twitter) and be in a book club then I'll go and do those things but I don't, I just want to read a book so definitely one to avoid... good luck to those who can't live without telling everyone else how they live and read and sleep and... but some of us can actually have a life without having to get it validated by other people...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote