View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #227
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clytie View Post
I followed the Install Mobi2Mobi Mac instructions (using the latest version of jpegsrc). jpeg-8b installed correctly. gd-2.0.36RC1 installed correctly. CPAN had a lovely time packratting code all over my disk. The symlinks were created.
I have found a much easier way to do all this... using macports. I posted it in the forum somewhere... I will have to find it and update the Wiki some day. Sorry you had issues with it.

Yes, there is a way to get the PID from the iPhone/iPod Touch and use Kindle books pulls from it to liberate. I'm sorry I can't give you steps to do it, we don't allow that in the forum.

But, look around and you will find a tread about it. Or maybe some kinds soul will PM you with help.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote