View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 12:35 PM   #1
mklynds
That guy, no not that guy
mklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with others

Device: PRS600 Red
The Adventures of Joe Nobody and the Badly Formatted Epub! A Beginners FAQ!

Let me start by saying I am aware that I started a discussion in the main Sigil thread stickied at the top of the forum. After a short deliberation I figured that I am probably re-asking a lot of already answered questions and that these questions will likely be asked again.

I have decided that I will do my best to compile a Newbie FAQ. A beginners guide to Epub Perfection!!! I hope that all Sigil users, contributers and Creator, cough cough, will add there input and help make this a useful tool.

The format as I see it will be a collective posting and answering of questions that I will compile into an orderly manner in the first 5 or so posts in this thread. Feel free to post questions and answers in this thread. I will also watch other threads for Q & A that should be included.

[Official FAQ is here. -- Valloric]

Last edited by mklynds; 10-25-2009 at 01:21 AM.