View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldThreader View Post
I put in 2 different books at completely separate times into calibre. The first one I put onto my device with no problems then, on another day I put on the second book I then proceeded to put it on my device. My device has the correct cover and name for the book but when I open it it has all the pages from the first book. What should I do from here? The two are not listed as a series or anything the only thing they have in common is same author on calibre.
check the Metadata (for something in the wrong box(es) )
sound like the book is being filed under the Author, not the title.

BTW it is very possible to drag and drop the wrong book into an existing calibre record ( done that thankyou to backups )
Open the book FORMAT in Calibre and check it out
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote