View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:24 PM   #22
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Dana Stabenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the short account at the beginning of this book of Dana's being notified by her editor on winning the Edgar Award. It's pretty funny (from taking the advice she'd read about in a Coco Chanel book to alter a top to almost missing the award ceremony when she couldn't get a cab back to her hotel after visiting the Statue of Liberty).

My copy is from Amazon, but it's probably included in the other versions, as well.
It is. And I agree, I loved that 'Word from the Author'.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote