View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 09:39 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Influence of E-magazines on Readers and on reading perceptions

Changed the thread name.

Does anyone here see a change in reading perceptions as/when the availabilitity of E-magazines increases?

I just wanted to say that I love reading magazines on my Reader 505, and try to get all I can from Fictionwise, but their selection - unfortunately - is limited. (There's also an emagazine called Nemesis, put out by Renebooks, a title that I have yet to try. Has anyone bought this and can comment on the zine?)

Anyone else out there who loves to read emagazines on their Readers?

Perhaps an enterprising young bibliophile can assemble a list of all emagazines available.

You might also, if you are so inclined, lobby Fictionwise to increase their small selection.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-19-2008 at 07:52 AM. Reason: title is vague, confusing
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote