View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Check Library Error

Help:

I am getting the following error when trying to run the check library feature. I recently added all my my paper/audio books to Calibre so I have over 200 empty books. Is this something that can be fixed?? I assume this has something to do with a custom column and I only added a new one for hte formats of my paperbooks and some of the names have a '/' in the title, could this be the problem?

calibre, version 0.8.4
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>DatabaseException</b>:Connection closed
Remote

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\library\models.py", line 726, in data
File "site-packages\calibre\library\database2.py", line 908, in get_metadata
File "site-packages\calibre\library\custom_columns.py", line 219, in get_custom_extra
File "site-packages\calibre\library\sqlite.py", line 295, in run
DatabaseException: Connection closed
Remote
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote