View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 02:46 PM   #63
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
The Sony is my main ereader. It's where I do most of my reading. However, one of the reasons I bought a Kindle was access to books that aren't available in EPUB format. It is not that frequent that books are not available in both formats, but it was the case for some books that I really wanted to read too.

I use Kindle for PC for that -- mostly just for Kindle-only freebies --and then convert the books to EPUB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Also, more and more best-selling authors are signing exclusive deals with Amazon such that their books are only available in Kindle format or available for some time frame like a year before EPUB.
I hadn't heard of this practice. As an author I don't think I'd ever agree to have such limited distribution.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote