View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 12:19 PM   #30
AGB
Headbutting stupidity
AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650
I don't have the 950, but only the 900 and the 650 (bought in that order), but surely having an MP3 player isn't such a bad thing, considering we can use it for audio books and podcasts. I mean, sure it's not perfect, but for podcasted broadcasts you want to listen to, it can be used in a pinch.

Of course, another player with an SDHC slot means I can often hear it through that, but the option is nice.

WiFi ... I so wished the 900 had had wifi instead of 3G as I live in Denmark and that part doesn't work here. But on the other hand, I prefer to surf the web on my computer (full keyboard with זרו for the win, lol), or in a pinch on my (WM) phone. WiFi for transferring stuff would be sort of useful from time to time, methinks.
AGB is offline   Reply With Quote