View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 12:39 PM   #10
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well... maybe if she takes the pointy hat off...

I'll tell ya who I'd like to see selling e-books: Morgan Freeman. Respected and wise, yet modern, cool and funny. Appeals to all ages.

Other choices: Clint Eastwood, James Garner, George Clooney. (Someone else can contribute the list of comparable actresses.)

For younger audiences, you know what? I'd go with popular musicians, like Alicia Keyes and K-Fed.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote