View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 05:22 AM   #40
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebusinesstutor View Post
When I went into a Salvation Army used store one time, they had a shelf marked fiction. That was the section where they put the bibles. I thought it was very appropriate.

I avoid anything labelled as Christian but I have read good science fiction stories that dealt with Christianity.

One of the most memorable as Arthur C Clarke's short story, "The Star."

And another memorable one had clones of Jesus and Bhudda.

But neither one of these were specifically Christian fiction or science fiction.
Ah but as I understand it Mr. Clarke wasn't a believer in the Christian faith so while "The Star" may have dealt 'fictionally' with the subject he wasn't trying to write a Christian fiction when he wrote it. It is an interesting story though I agree.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote