View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 12:42 AM   #1
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Calibre and Sony PRS-T2: Anyone using it?

Hi all, I've never tried Calibre, but I'm having issues right now with the Sony Mac desktop software. I'm running OSX Mavericks.

This is my issue:

I really love the Evernote functionality on the PRS-T2 device. It allows me to highlight quotes I like and it sends them to my Evernote account, which I can access on any device that runs Evernote. However, I'm starting to have issues with the Sony PC/Mac software client.

I don't know how annotations work: How does the Sony software store annotations? For some reason, I have multiple copies of e-books on my PRS-T2. I just tried deleting one by using the PRS-T2, but it deleted all the e-books on the PRS-T2.

I don't understand how ebooks are kept in Sony Reader software on my Mac. I see four tabs at the top of my screen in the Sony Reader software: 'My Library', 'Reader Store', 'More Content' and 'Reader'.

I just changed the filename of two e-books so I could check how they're stored on the PRS-T2, but the filenames weren't changed.

I hope I can continue using the Sony Reader software as I don't like the idea of using something that's not supported by Sony.
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote