View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:43 PM   #186
Bagerfahrer
Connoisseur
Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Nice one... ^^

I wouldn't answer if there is no problem...
When I press 'apt-get --no-install-recommends -f install' then my Kindle stopped under 100%. You can write only things like C^ and so on. The Kindle still alive and I can close the terminal only via menu. After that i can't reopen kterm and if the Kindle goes to sleep mode then you can't wake the Kindle up anymore. In my opinion it is overloaded but why i can close the terminal and can write weird things then?
I can't chroot on VMware because VMware doesn't support arm distribution, or???
Could only created successfully the .ext3 file and put Debian on it but I can't install the .deb files on VMware nor on the Kindle.

Last edited by Bagerfahrer; 01-21-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Bagerfahrer is offline   Reply With Quote