View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 04:40 PM   #4
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
My tablet does the same thing. Just don't completely power off. Once in a while, after turning my tablet off (sleep mode or whatever you want to call it), it wouldn't turn back on again. I had to hold the power switch and the thing would eventually reboot and start back up in the B&N software. This always happened when I wasn't home near my power cord.

So, I tried just replacing the ROM instead of using it from an SD card. I had the same problem of the tablet not turning back on sometimes, but at least it would reboot to CM7 and I could eventually get back to what I was doing.

I got sick of it not coming back on. It happened often enough to annoy me. So, I went back to the original B&N ROM and am learning to be happy with that.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote