View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 08:18 PM   #91
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruss View Post
Yup, brightness now can go down to 2%. (I expect my ScreenDim sales are going to take a hit. But ScreenDim can push it further, down to 0.4%, which I think is better for using in complete darkness.)

And although they haven't quite fixed the subpixel rendering bug, I think they've improved things.

Now if only they hadn't broken the WPA2 key input.
I prefer ScreenDim -- love having presets. And removing the oh-too-bright backlights on my Droid X has been a godsend.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote