View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 04:59 AM   #19
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annibronte View Post
I haven't tried it myself yet, but this person posting at Digital Forums has some ideas for those who have other Android devices (like me, wooo!)
This will not let you install Android Market or the proprietary google apps, but I was excited when I saw that the latest version of Astro (thanks Jeff) had the backup apk function. There may be an app I can get by using that from my Nexus S backup. So far, I have what I need on the Vox.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote