View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 10:48 PM   #273
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Is this the link you're using to log into the library? If I remember correctly their eResources can only be accessed while physically at the library. The link I provided takes you to their Overdrive library.

(Important note: Posting here should in no way imply that I'm an ebook-buying addict or a book hoarder or have any other obsessive tendencies when it comes to books **shakes head in strong denial**)
Just remember Loosheesh admitting to yourself that you have a problem is the 1st step on the road to recovery.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote