View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #401
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by flo_tm View Post
This is great !

(You also wrote that in the ticket and I missed it ...)
I'm probably a nitpicker, but I anticipate the next release because of this.

Btw, using 01 0000 in the GUI column to set publication date to undefined works, but I can't get it to work in the metadata editor with Jan 0000.
(Only setting it with a lot of fiddling in the drop down menu date fields to 01.01.101 works).

But thats ok, since editing in the column is faster anyway.
in the meta data editor, there are 2 0r 3 (non-obvious) fields in the date box.
Jan 2011 are 2 separate sections. But setting the 2011 to 0000 or 101 does not un-assign Publisher. Changing (tweak) the date format to dd MMM yyyy does not help in the Editor.