View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #25338
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
He ends up sleeping with us. Well, he ends up sleeping on me. Not the best night sleep for me. That isn't awful but the ramp up to get there is. We don't want to co-sleep, we do it when necessary, but we strongly prefer he sleeps in his crib. Once a week isn't bad, three or four times a week is not good for my health. He will not sleep on his father.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote