Thread: Poop
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 11:03 AM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post

All of the items were imported because i couldnt afford them for the price they sell them here (Venezuela) and since my ˇ%$&!! government only allows me to buy $400 worth of things abroad with my credit card a year I wont be getting a reader or anything else anytime soon. I already spent this year´s 400 getting my girlfriend a camera for her birthday and a media player for miself.
Venezuela only allows you to buy $400 per year on your credit card?

Interesting. Whats the thought behind that?

and.......it stinks when something like this happens. No matter where in the world you are.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote