Thread: MobileRead January 09 book nominations
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 10:04 AM   #22
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I'll be needing the poll to run longer then just up to the 20th. I'll be away for vacation and I won't be online as much while I am away. So just having it be fromt he 19th to the 20th is not going to be good. Have it run until the 25th and that will be ok for me. I know I can vote in that time period.
I think you misread it. The poll will START on the 20th and run 5 days. I think that meets your time frame.

BOb