Thread: MobileRead 2015 Categories Discussion
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 12:56 PM   #3
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I object.

I found the last process to tedious. I suggest a poll first: 1) use the current categories, 2) use the previous categories, 3) go through a full selection process.
I found it tedious, also, which is why I waited 2 years to try it again. Then some people complained because I kept the same categories for 2014 that we had for 2013.

John — here's an idea: how about you take the lead in deciding what the 2015 categories will be? You can poll or whatever else you want to do.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote