View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 04:30 PM   #33
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I'm in the US, and my Fictionwise library never made it to B&N. Fortunately, I maintain local copies of everything.

I have the option of using an Andoid tablet to get files to my PC and then ereader. I download directly to Firefox mostly, but my Dell magazines don't offer that option. I download to the tablet, connect the tablet to the netbook (usb to usb), and I can access the tablet as if it was a flash drive. Once you know where the files are, it's not too bad.

I never actually had the PC Nook App.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote