Thread: Zahn
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
JB,
I've read the Bolan books back in my highschool days and actually just got the first 30 ebooks to see if I like them in my 30's as much as I did in my young teens.

As for Cobra War, I never felt anything particular about the characters. I really liked Jonny Moreau and his sons, but after that, the 'family' just became names. I think I might have liked CW more if he'd used a completely new set of characters with no ties to the Moreau's...
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote