Thread: Nexus 10
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
raac
Zealot
raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.raac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950
Nexus 10

Anyone tried the Nexus 10 as a reader? I have a Sony e-reader but I'm after something for reading PDFs: sceintific papers, reference books, etc. You really need fast page turning, rapid searching, and color to make this practical so the e-reader is out. I like that the Nexus 10 has a high res screen. I thought of an iPad, but I'd rather have a tablet that I can customise more extensively. So Android seems like a better bet.

Comments please! Also, any general pros and cons on reading epubs and PDFs on Android would be nice.
raac is offline   Reply With Quote