View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 07:20 AM   #7
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Just got some inside information confirmed. A number of Onyx developers are working on the porting of Android to Onyx Devices. They are now working on the power management (important part) and customizing the android GUI. There are still some dev. time to go. But I am very optimistic! It should be possible to upgrade i62HD and M92 to a special Android version and use some third party software from PlayStore
But the other side of this is that no Onyx developers are working anymore on the firmware for older devices, as Onyx decided to drop support for all their readers except the i-series and the M92. And this in spite of promises they made earlier.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote