View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #21
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
I'm fascinated how you can be so certain about a product that has not yet been released and that virtually no one outside of Microsoft has touched.
Everything about Windows 8 is beautiful. The apps for it are W-O-W! I feel sad that they used that marketing for Vista, because this is the real WOW! It loads like a minute faster than OS X Lion on my Late 2011 MacBook Pro, that's how much of a beast the new OS is. A lot of the apps that come in the consumer preview's marketplace blow my mind. And dammit, those keyboards look awesome in those colors.

I'm definitely getting one, and thinking about the new KF which is speculated to be announced by the end of next month. Have no interest in other Android tablets, very happy with the Amazon App Store.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote