View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #238
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
The documentation for this plugin is in the tooltips that show as you hover over items. I suspect you may not actually be using this plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by courgetteking View Post
Am I right in thinking I use the Generate Cover button to set the format of the cover - in my case I just want the image.
I then select the book in the calibre mainscreen, use browse to find the image and click OK ?
If you are referring to the Generate Cover button on the Edit metadata window (see attached) then this is not a part of this plugin. Hit the help button on the main calibre program to go to the calibre manual for more information.

Generally speaking a cover won't be generated cover will not be part of the book until the book is converted. Mobi to Mobi conversion wouls embed the generated cover in the ebook.

I'll let Kindle experienced folk answer your other questions.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	editmetadata.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	267.6 KB
ID:	85993  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-03-2012 at 11:18 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote