View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I have had an issue with Ghost Rider by Neil Peart. There are a few chapters that aren't right (strange characters instead of quotes and other punctuation). Now, as I reach the end of chapter 10, the text ends mid-sentence. I have called the help desk and they can't download the book and so have concluded that the file is somehow broken, so it is now at tier 2 as they investigate the file.

Keep in mind; if you don't complain to Kobo (i.e. call the help desk) they won't know about it and so can't fix it!.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote