Thread: PLEASE HELP
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 08:05 AM   #9
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
I'd take a guess that the OP is asking about one of the "ebook reselling" schemes that promise to make you money. I had a look at a couple and cannot find anything about what rights one is buying other than sentences like

Quote:
All ebooks are only $2 to $3 and come with FREE master ebook resell rights which means you can resell ebooks yourself at no additional cost. Plus, many ebooks come with complete promotional material to make marketing even easier!
Books may be in PDF format, .exe files, or text files one is informed - which are really rubbish formats on the whole. Personally I would not feel constrained to not format shift.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote