View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 08:48 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Cost of investment?
Ignorance of the technology?
probably a bit of both, i imagine. note that it's not that widespread here either, although there are at least 2 libraries that i know of with a program like this (the other one being in Boulogne, another suburb of Paris). i seem to remember a similar program being put into place in a university library as well. there may well be more that i don't know about.

Quote:
The more libraries, the better..
absolutely !

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormHart View Post
Ok now that I know how to pronounce it I am willing to begin using the word but now I am unclear as to the exact usage.

Old Geezer, "What's that?"

Me "It is my liseuse. It is a Kindle2 that I read books on."

Is that right?
yep, perfect.

Quote:
(Zelda is it time to change the "Device:" in the profile to "Liseuse:"?)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote