View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 05:56 PM   #52
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
Assuming it fits into your pockets and otherwise fulfills your needs (battery life, OS, apps, connectivity, etc) I don't know why you wouldn't want a bigger screen. I suppose if you do a lot of talking on the phone and have small hands it could be annoying to hold a really large phone for a long time.

I recently bought the Nexus 4. I have a pair of jeans in which I cannot comfortably sit down when the N4 is in my front pocket. I just wear my other jeans.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote