Thread: Demo Unit
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 10:45 PM   #15
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minhthn View Post
I also have a demo prs 505 I just bought from craigslist used. Din't know it was a demo at first when I bought it. but after I did the flash back thing. Demo went away and I'm able to update to newest version. just follow the instruction. Remember, after you unzip the files. Don't drag the folder to the sd. Drag the contents and folders in the first folder to the sd. If you need any help let me know. Now I do have a problem with the sony reader. There is a dead line in the middle of the screen. Any ideas?
If it is under warranty, contact Sony and they should fix it. Unless of course, it's a broken screen in which case, contact the seller and send it back as well as get your money back.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote