View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #39
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Peak! Welcome back! You don't mean you've changed jobs AGAIN after the earlier recent job change to the teaching thing that made you leave MR, do you? And how's the new town? I remember saying it doesn't matter if it's boring because you'll be out of there in a year again anyway

Glad you're happy with your Touch. I couldn't go back to mine since I've used a Glo. The light is just delicious and it's much snappier and the resolution is wonderful. But eehh... the Touch is nice too...??

What do they think will happen if you leave your eink reader on during take off?? The ink will jump out of the screen and strangle someone? The battery will radiate interference? Pfff come on. Stupid stewards/esses.

You could upgrade to 2.4.0 to be rid of nonsense covers. As far as I remember the only real fat bugs in 2.4.0 are the Sudoku selection numbers being blacked out and Chess getting angry when you win.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote