View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 06:06 PM   #72
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
The battery drain is already way faster than Apple or the fanboys will admit to, not that I give a crap what either say or believe. I only know that I've never owned any iOS device that didn't drain the battery way faster than it was supposed to, and that includes iPt1, 2, and 4, as well as iPad 1 and 3.
At least on iOS 5, I get very, very good battery life with the iPad (2 and 3). It'll be at 10% battery life and I'd still be able to read on it for over an hour at minimum brightness (auto-brightness off). The iPhone 4S battery doesn't last as long as the iPhone 4 but it still outlasts my Samsung and LG Android smartphones (and that's already with cellular data disabled on Android). The only current iOS device I have with really poor battery life is the iPod Touch (4th gen).

Just updated the iPads to iOS6. So far so good but haven't really played around with it that much. Haven't updated the iPhones (on iOS 5.1.1) or the iPod Touch (on iOS 4.3.5).
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote