View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #30
the.Mtn.Man
Guru
the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.the.Mtn.Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Read the post above. Apparently even a light tap from a falling micro-USB plug was enough to mar the GlowLight screen. I understand the need to treat electronics with reasonable care, but that is simply way too fragile. I suppose if you are ultra obsessive then you might be fine, but taking extreme measures like wrapping the device in several layers of fabric before stowing it goes far beyond what I would call "reasonable care".