View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 06:59 PM   #14
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
I rebooted the Nook Touch, as recommended.

The Nook was at 43%, having gone from 100% to 68% to 43% in 2 successive nights of non-use (yikes!) and no wifi.

After rebooting, I read for awhile in the evening and when I put it away to sleep it was still at 43%, a good sign. Woke it this morning after a whole night of sleep (me and it) - still at 43%!! Yes!

So, it appears that rebooting it does solve this problem. One wonders if the battery really is draining during these episodes, or if the Nook just THINKS it is. Also, I sure hope I don't have to do this after every time I recahrge it. We shall see...
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote