View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #26
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by desideria View Post
I got a strange thing: I instaled the plugin, I restarted the Calibre, done the step add to context menu, but I have the Search the internet up, not like in the first screenshot.
You missed a step when you were in the Preferences->Customize the toolbar screen. Look at the dropdown at the top right which currently says "The main toolbar". You didn't change this, which is why the plugin appears on your toolbar. If you want to put it on your context menu, you have to choose "The context menu for books in the Calibre library" from that dropdown and add it in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desideria View Post
And if I press Amazon, it send me to the page of amazon, were they sell the book, and don't download the metadata.
This plugin isn't designed to download metadata, there are other plugins that do that. It is designed to display web pages related to the book. People often do use it to populate metadata in Calibre such as covers, descriptions etc, but that is done by manually copy/pasting or dragging from the web page to Calibre.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote