View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
Neil
Addict
Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Neil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air, Kindles HD 8, HD 10, Oasis 3, Scribe, PB Color
iPad Problem With Transfer To Device

This always used to work but has stopped here. If I have my iPad connected and choose to transfer to device the iPad goes through a sync but the ebook does not transfer. Calibre shows it as in the main memory of the device but it is not there. If I go to iTunes->Books it is in the list and checked. If I rssync it still does not transfer. So to transfer it I must reset my iPad and let it reboot and on that after-reboot-backup the ebook transfers normally from iTunes. Weird. I always used to actually have iBooks open, transfer a book and see it appear on the shelves. Am I suddenly doing something wrong?

Last edited by Neil; 03-01-2011 at 04:53 PM.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote